Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pole dancing

So I know my bloggs are usually more on the "this person pisses me off" vibe but um I do not have any problems with a story I read on the NY Daily News website.

There is a rumor going around that in the 2012 Summer Olympics in Rio Pole Dancing may be an event during the Olympics. UM I am all for it. I would imagine that almost every man I know will make sure they watch that event. Don't get me wrong we all know that it's not going to be a "Girls Gone Wild" type of an event, but it will allow a lot of men (and some women) to fantasize about a wild night they had or want to have at a strip club.

Man I can see it now, team Jamaica trotting their Pole Dancing team out to compete against the United States in a track like outfit during prime time TV. WOW! Wouldn't that be a cool event? I mean men will not be the only people that tune it because Pole Dancing appears to be the hot thing for ladies that want to get in shape.

I have no idea if the event will actually be apart of the Summer Olympics, but all I know is I am excited and will make sure I tune in!

So I vote YES to Pole Dancing in the 2012 Summer Olympics.

1 comment:

  1. Who can stay calm, watching pole dancing)) Any event becomes more interesting with pole dancing))

    ReplyDelete