Sunday, April 4, 2010

McNabb to the Skins..#$%^

I know that I usually do not spaz much on here, but um "I'm going in!"

I honestly do not know what to say about this deal! I am lost! I am confused! I am speechless! Someone please explain to me why you would trade the greatest quarterback in the history of the franchise! And then tell me what would make you trade him to your division rival?

In my opionion this is by far the dumbest trade in Philadelphia sports history!

I cannot go in on this one. I need some time to get my thoughts together.

2 comments:

  1. I think the quarterback touches the ball on nearly every offensive play and has a great deal of responsibility both in calling plays and making decisions during the play

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ oh man, you're probably open a greatest secret of this game :D :D :D
    that was a sarcasm, if you don't get me dude)))

    ReplyDelete