Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's only right!

Yeah yeah yeah...The Eagles won. Kevin Kolb threw for over 300 yards again and multiple touchdowns...but honestly SO WHAT! Now I will admit I was somewhat pleased with how Kolb played, however I am still not sold on the kid. But what really pissed me off during the game was Big Red. Somebody PLEASE explain to me why with the game clearly in hand Andy did not turn the keys to the offense over to Michael Vick! I mean come on Red! If you plan to use Vick EVER or shoot possibly trade him during or after the season why not put him out there as the quarterback during the 4th quarter when everybody including Stevie Wonder could see that the game was over. Why not allow Vick to get out there and get his confidence back and allow him to take advantage of the SORRY Kansas City Chiefs defense. Andy you honestly fumbled the ball on this one. You missed out on the perfect chance to use Vick without having reporters speculating about a possible QB controversy when 5 comes back.

Now if you are paying attention to my picks, I am 2-1 so far on the season. I told you guys that the Eagles would KILL the Chiefs and they did. I tried to inform you that the Patriots would take advantage of the Falcons and they did. And if it was not for a Brett Favre miracle last second TD pass to Greg Lewis (of all people) I would have went 3-0. But no excuses from yours truly. 2-1 is not a bad way to start off the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment