Monday, September 28, 2009

Just retire!

After further review I have come to the conclusion that Stephon Marbury may be crazy. Look I understand what happen to him in New York and all that the Knicks did to him, but that does not explain why he is becoming this years YouTube sensation. I mean I thought Shaun Andrews singing "get my Michael Phelps on" was a little looney tunes but Marbury's latest clip takes the cake.

In my opinion Steph is done. Stick a fork in him.

Please "Starchild" if by some chance you read this, get some help...you got paid over 20M to go away...so just do that, go away and get some help! Yes at one point in time you were one of the NBA's best/most exciting players to watch. However those days are LONG GONE!

I mean I could be wrong but I highly doubt any NBA teams are knocking down your door begging for you to sign with them...Shoot as a fan of the game I do not want to see you play. All I want is for you to get help and fade to black...

Trust me Steph it's in your best interest to STOP, you are making a fool of yourself...We are not laughing with you, we are laughing at you (some aren't laughing, just shaking their heads)

But then again this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment