Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ready for football!

I don't know about you guys but I am ready for Week 3. As an Eagles fan I am excited to see Vick (yes NOT KEVIN KOLB) lead the Birds to an impressive win over the sorry Chiefs. I am fully confident that Vick will hold it down till McNabb comes back to lead the Birds to Victory! I am also interested to see how Big Red (Andy Reid) uses Vick. I am really hoping its more under the center and mainly in the wildcat formation. Look for Mike Vick to be apart of 3 scoring drives and for him to take advantage of the Chiefs. Although I have been accused as being a homer (blinded by my love for my teams) I did predict that the Eagles would be 2-1 going into the bye. So with that being said I do not see anyway possible that the Birds lose to the Chiefs. FINAL SCORE 31-13.

Other games that I am hype for

  • Falcons @ Pats - Tom Brady and Randy Moss are going to DESTROY Atlanta. The Falcons have no chance of defeating the Pats...shoot they don't have any chance of stopping Brady and Moss from hooking up for AT LEAST 2 touchdowns. FINAL SCORE 38-17 Pats.
  • Niners @ Vikings - Are the 49ers the real deal? I think so...Frank Gore looks like he is a man on a mission (however I wish he would have done that last season since I drafted him with my first pick in my fantasy league). Gore will have a tough time going against the Vikings however I think the 49ers are the real thing so I wouldn't be shocked if they win the game...Oh yeah also I am not a fan of Brett Favre so I will most likely go against him more times then not! FINAL SCORE 17-14 49ers.
This was my first time EVER blogging so bare with me guys and gals...I will get better and will always have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment