Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The King!

So I am a big fan of King James, in fact he is one of the people I want to see win a championship before he retires, but what he did was corny! In case you didn't hear he made an official announcement saying he will not be in this years slam dunk contest. This is after he announced last year that he was. Shoot I was hype when he said he was, and when he did a dunk contest dunk in the All-Star game I almost jumped out of my chair. But now that he has backed out of the contest my opinion has started to change.

Is he scared? What is it? I mean he should know that if he enters he wins unless he misses every dunk he attempts. All the great dunkers in NBA history have competed at least once. MJ, Kobe, Dr. J etc they all did it. So what makes James so different? Is he really that scared to fail? Dag man it would have been great to see him in the event. But I guess we will never see him compete. That's sad because he would put on a special performance. He could have made it memorable. But instead he chills and allows his haters to have yet another thing to complain about.

So sad King James, so sad.

1 comment:

  1. I know that during the decisive seventh game, which was played in Boston, James scored 45 points, but opponent Paul Pierce's 41 led the Celtics to a narrow victory.

    ReplyDelete