Monday, December 7, 2009

Ehh

Ok let me get this out of my system, Iverson, Iverson, Iverson. Ok now that I got that over with, this team is not that good. I know what you are thinking, duh, everyone knew that. Well I am sorry! I knew they stunk but for some reason I felt like Iverson's first game was going to be a win.

Don't get me wrong, I had a ball at the game. The crowd was electric. Every time Iverson took the floor the crowd jumped to their feet and cheered for him. It was great to see the Wachovia Center packed again. Plenty of #3 jerseys and welcome back signs. But despite all of that, this team still found a way to blow a nice size lead.

First I have to say, Sam Dalembert stinks. I am sorry. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. What does he do well? Nothing. I mean maybe I am missing something. Maybe I do not see what he brings to the team. OR maybe I am right. Maybe the Sixers have one of the worst centers in the NBA.

Next Willie Green. Please stop! Stop playing! If you must play can you PLEASE do it for another team. Man You guys really know how to ruin a great night for the city.

It will be interesting to see how this team plays for the rest of the season. I did like how Iverson and some of the other guys (Young, Brand, and Iggy) played together. However I will be honest with you, I HAVE NO IDEA what this team will do. I mean I can see anything happening. They could go on a crazy run and win 10 straight or they could lose 10 straight. Who knows! I guess all I can hope for is an exciting season now that Iverson is back.

1 comment:

  1. Sam is HORRIBLE!!!! What grown man being paid to hoop can't hold onto the ball & is it asking too much for someone to box out. Atleast then Sammy would get a 2nd chance at his fade away jumper. Who told this man he could fade away?? He needs to be treated like the tall kid in middle school...stand in the box and don't come out.

    Andre play pretty well, he def played like he had something to prove. I mean they did announce him last as if he's the star of the team, too bad you couldn't hear it over the screaming & clapping for Allen.

    ReplyDelete