Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fly Eagles Fly

Man what a game! What a GREAT game! First I must tip my hat to DeSean Jackson. This guy is one of the most exciting players I have ever watched. It seems like every time he touches the ball he has a chance to score. I am looking at his stats from the Eagles Week 14 win over the Giants, he had 6 catches for 178 yards and a touchdown. Oh yeah I forgot his AMAZING punt return for a touchdown. This guy is special. He really is.

Is it me or is Donovan McNabb having a good season. Shoot in the last 4 games he has been great and clutch. He has thrown for 6 td's and led his team to a few fourth quarter td's. 5 looks like he is having fun out there and looks loose. He actually looks happy out there on the field.

I know I may be getting ahead of myself, but this team is good. They are SCARY good. I am not sure what this season will bring us, but man ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. ANYTHING. I know the road to Miami is going to be hard, and I know this team has the talent to get there. However I know there are a few teams that will be in the way (Saints, Vikings, Cardinals). But man with a guy like Jackson and a QB like McNabb...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Man lets go! I am hype. I tried to hide it, but it's hard to control myself as I watch the highlights from the game. This team may take this city on a wild and crazy ride. Next up 49ers!

No comments:

Post a Comment