Monday, December 7, 2009

FYI

So tonight is the night that most people in the Philadelphia area have been talking about all week. The return of one of the greatest players in the history of the franchise. Allen Iverson returns to the place where it all started. I am listening to the radio and people are getting all worked up over the game. They are talking about how great tonight will be and how they cannot wait for the game to start. I cannot lie I feel the sameway.

Tonight should be special. It should be a night to remember. And if you even had ask yourself, yes I will be there. I am attending the game partly as a fan but mostly as a journalist interested to see how he will be received. Should be pretty awesome. He should get a nice long ovation when he is announced. Hmm I wonder who will be announced last, him or Iggy?

I am torn though. I do not know what to expect out of him tonight. Part of me feels like he will have an average NBA night. But the other part of me feels he may put on a show. How cool would it be to have Iverson hit the game winner and watch him do the Hulk Hogan ear thing. Man I may explode if that happens.

Well no matter what happens, I am just hoping to see a good game and enjoy the team's performance. For those that will not be at the game or watching it, feel free to follow me on twitter.com/jerv215. I will be taking plenty of pics and also updating you on all that is going on in the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment