Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh lets GO!

Oh happy day!!!!!!!! Oh happy day!!!!! Man words can not express how I feel right now. To quote Ice Cube "today was a good day." ESPN is reporting that the Sixers and Iverson have agreed on terms. That means my favorite athlete of all time is back.

I am excited for the press conference, and also excited that I will be at the game on Monday. I really do hope the city comes out and shows him the love that he should get for returning home. Again I am not crazy, this does not mean that the team will win a championship or anything like that. I just means that they will be a team that I want to watch. Do not get me wrong I never stopped liking the team. In fact I still loved them. But they were the family member that I loved in my heart but did not brag to all my friends about when they talked about their teams.

I cannot wait to go back home and turn on 2k10 and download the latest rosters with "The Answer" on my team. I am shocked that this day happened. I remember when he was traded and how I thought that it was over for good. Glad I was wrong.

Welcome Back A.I.! Welcome Back!

1 comment:

  1. "But they were the family member that I loved in my heart but did not brag to all my friends about when they talked about their teams."

    This is the worst sentence I've ever seen on the internet.

    ReplyDelete