Saturday, December 12, 2009

Heisman

And the 2009 Heisman Trophy goes to Mark Ingram. Are you shocked? I'm not. However if I did have a vote I would have given it to Ndamukong Suh from Nebraska. He finished the regular season with 83 tackles (23 for a loss) and 12 sacks. How cool would it have been for him to become the first defensive tackle to win the award? It would have been awesome. But he didn't. So I guess I need to give credit to Ingram for winning the award.

Congrats Mark. You would have received my vote if Suh was not having such an amazing year. However Ingram you won the award and I loved how you showed so much emotion during your speech. Those tears showed how important and prestigious this award is. I am happy for you and hope that you continue to excel in college football and also that you have a great National Championship game.

Ingram was the best player in the best conference in the country, so I guess there should not be too many people that disagree with you winning the award. Along with Sue, you had the best conference championship performance and stepped up in the biggest game of the season (so far) for your team.

Congrats Mark and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment