Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dag

Man of all the teams to lose to why did it have to be the Cowboys? Explain to me this, how can the mighty offense that looked soooooo good against the Giants look soooo mediocre against the Cowboys? And why the hell did Andy decide to kick the FG instead of going for the TD when you were out of timeouts and down 7? I just do not understand how he thinks sometimes!

I just don't get it. I still have no clue what kind of team the 2009 Eagles are. Are they the team that pounded the Giants or the team that came up short against the Raiders? Are they a team that can only win when they get big plays or can they manufacture a 10 play drive to win the game!

Why the hell didn't DeSean Jackson get the ball more? I mean I know he gets a lot of attention on the field but why not run a reverse or the wildcat so that he has more chances to make something happen. Shoot why not allow LeSean McCoy more chances also. How about design more plays for Brent Celek, I mean he does have a chance to make the Pro Bowl this year so he must have some talent.

You know what...I'm done. There is nothing more that I can say. I am pissed and hate the Cowboys. Thanks Eagles for continuing the pain that the city is feeling after the World Series. You guys blew a chance to be the "man" again in the city....Nice Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment