Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How good is Boston?

I know that I should not judge the Boston Celtics on their performance against my 76ers, but man that team is good. I mean their starting five goes without saying, but I honestly think people are overlooking their bench. They have added to their bench guys like Rasheed Wallace, Marquis Daniels, and Shelden Williams to go along with Eddie House, Tony Allen, and Glenn Davis. WOW! This team is huge, experienced and good.

I hardly like giving the Celtics credit but I am a realist and they are the real deal. Defensively they are only giving up 79.8 points per game and are holding teams to 42.9% from the field. WOW! I know it's early and things like an injury to a key player can happen BUT man they look good right now. They are clicking on all cylinders and are making teams work for every bucket.

I know what you're thinking...Who else have you watched? Well I have watched Orlando once, and the Cavs and Lakers a few times and they all look good. But there is something about this Boston team that scares me. I mean think about this lineup: Rondo, Pierce, R. Allen, Sheed Wallace, and KG! DAG! Not too many teams in the NBA can handle that lineup.

I know it is early and I haven't talked much about the NBA so far but the few games I have watched makes me believe this will be a great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment