Sunday, November 29, 2009

Not bad!

So I do not know how I am supposed to feel. Part of me wants to jump for joy because the team I love more than my own family (sike) won another game. And the other part of me refuses to get hype because they still showed a lot of inconsistency during the win.

I mean the game started off odd with the onsides kick that failed. An before you could blink, the birds were down 7. But I mean I'll take it. I am a very simple person. I just want to win. I do not care how it happens, I just want to win.

The offense played ok. Not great, just ok. DeSean Jackson is the ish. I cannot lie to you guys. He is now my favorite player on the team. Point blank. Also I have come to the realization that I live and die with this team. Shoot to be honest with you guys, when the game was going back and forth I was sitting here band mouthing Andy and the team, however when it was our game to win, I was excited (if you do not believe me check my twitter page twitter.com/jerv215).

For some reason this team is sucking me in AGAIN! I am a believer. I think this team will end up in the NFC championship game AGAIN and when they get there...well who knows what will happen. I know I just switched my topic from the game to the future, but who cares. I am hype. Time to celebrate and enjoy this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment