Sunday, November 1, 2009

I don't get it!

Hey #35 (that's your name for now on) what the H-E double hockey sticks is wrong with you? You honestly do not get it! I have supported you ALL year long. When everyone said "Aww man he stinks" or used other words I cannot type, I stuck up for you. I would tell them "My dude will snap out of it." Man was I wrong. You fooled me for the first two innings of Game 3, and after you got squeezed against Mark Teixeira, the female in you came out (no disrespect to my female followers). You began to sulk and the next thing you know...A-Roid hits a two run homer! Man o man! You stick. I honestlty do not want to see you pitch this year anymore. If this series goes 7 I do not want to see you pitch in that game! I would rather see J.A. Happ give it a shot. Because honestly #35 you don't care right now. Just get your mind right for the next season.

Although we are down fellas I know it's not over! One thing about this team this year, they win when they have to! They are excellent when their backs are against the wall. Well my friends the time is now! It's NOW OR NEVER! There is no turning back. YOU MUST WIN! Please go out there and do what you know how to do best and that is WIN! Ryan Howard, YOU MUST start to hit again. Shane, get your mind right and lets go.

I'm done there is nothing more for me to say. JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment