Sunday, November 15, 2009

Enough is enough

When is enough enough? Why do we continue to allow this guy to stay around? How come we overlook his bad clock management ability? In case you cannot tell, I am just tired of Andy Reid. I am tired of this guy getting the plays in late. I am tired of the lack of a running game. I am just tired of the whole thing.

Yeah McNabb did not have a great game but it is honestly going to suck that majority of people will put the blame on him and not on the big guy. The play calling was horrible, we hardly ran the ball and at times the offensive line looked like a high school team.

Ok I'm trying not to spaz but can someone explain to me how the hell you have first and goal from the ONE YARDLINE and you settle for a field goal? You run a dive out of a split back formation on first down and I believe the next two plays were pass plays (but I could be wrong). Whatever happened to a HB dive out of I-formation OR a FN QB SNEAK! Gosh man you guys are killing me. You had 5 red zone appearances and only 2 tds. THAT'S NOT GOOD!

Do you know how big a win on Sunday would have been? Do you Andy? DO YOU? Well I do! The Cowboys fall to the Packers (oh I'm sorry in case you forgot the Cowboys are the team that beat you in WK 9) and that would have made you tied for first in the division. But like always you blew it. WAY TO GO!

I have so much I want to say but honestly you guys are not worth my time. Yes I am still a fan and yes I still believe but today is not the day to say how much I am a fan...today is the day to say how much you stink Andy!


3 comments:

  1. man i feel you. the past 2 years we been terrible in the red zone. me and pop (kieth) called out the plays on the first red zone. i think we should have play action the first down then ran 2nd down. that third down play was just terrible.

    i been saying for the past 3 years andy needs to go. terrible play calling and clock mgt. we call timeouts too soon and we don't run the ball enough. yes u are right bout andy. aint nothing changed for the past 3 years.

    i will have to admit i am not a big #5 fan. but today he kept us in the game. he threw the ball 55 times and showed that he could have thrown another 25 passes. his accuracy was better than it has been in the past.

    its a long season so many adjustments will be made. the players need to stop having stupid penalties. we had so many penalties on the defense when we stopped them on 3rd down. last week against the cowboys we had the game won when hobbs returned the kickoff for a td. it was called back cuz of a stupid pentatly that wasn't even near the play. to me that is lack of discipline that falls on the coaches. we will soon see what we have left. i think after this season there is going to be alot of changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say 450 yards passing is a great game but I agree. We gotta keep these defenses honest with the run game...ridiculous how imbalanced we are. Morninwheg and/or Reid need to run the damn ball!

    ReplyDelete