Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'll take it

So, we won...we won... Do you care? Are you hype because the Birds have ended their 2 game losing streak? Lets not all speak at one time! Ok well me first. I am slightly. Although that win was ehh to me, we desperately needed one. I know I know it was the Bears, but hey good teams take advantage of the lesser teams when they can.

Don't get me wrong, I am not super hype, but I am a tad bit happy. I thought I was losing my mind when I noticed we were running the ball. Shady (LeSean) McCoy ran the ball 20 times for 99 yards. Man when is the last time one of our backs ran the ball 20 times in one game? Shady had a good game, BUT if I see that kid dance behind the line of scrimmage instead of just hitting the hole, I WILL LOSE MY MIND. I know what you are thinking, "this guy is a typical Philly fan. He is finding a way to complain about a solid performance." Well screw it. It is what it is! I honestly think he should have finished with more yards but he chose to dance instead of going hard through the openings the line created for him. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to him being a rookie. But if this team is going to be without Westbrook for a while, he needs to not act like a rookie and play smart.

Now that is how you use the "wildcat." Finally that crap worked. Finally Vick looked like more than just a side show. It was sad to see Vick get caught from behind, because I remember the days when he made you miss and turned on the afterburners and scored. He still has the ability to make you miss, but he has definitely lost a step.

Last but not least good game 5! Not a great game but a very good game. You still did your normal behind the receiver throws and also overthrew a few. But you did lead the team down the field at the end of the game to a score. GREAT job. But I am sure some of your haters will find a way to say you should have thrown for 7 touchdowns and 500 yards. Whatever tell them eat some breakfast first!

Man it feels good. I started this post very relaxed and not crazy hype about the win, but I am not sure if you guys can tell but I AM SUPER HYPE!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Thanks for all the support everyone and feel free to follow me on twitter @jerv215


No comments:

Post a Comment