Friday, November 20, 2009

Still stink

I do not know how many different ways I can say it, but the Sixers stink. I watched their game Friday night vs. Memphis expecting to see a win, but boy was I wrong.

This team is a joke. Yes they have a few nice young guys that would be great pieces to the puzzle, however Fridays game showed what they are lacking. This team is lacking the center piece. You know that piece you start your puzzle with and build around it.

I watched Memphis' center piece (Rudy Gay) scorch the team. Gay finished with 33 points and 10 rebounds and he made it looks so easy. It didn't matter who was guarding him, he scored. He hit jumpers, drove to the basket ad when he could, he was filthy on the rim. He also outplayed the star of the 76ers (Iggy).He made Iggy reveal his true colors, and showed he is nothing more than a good #3 option on a good team.

Man this sucks. It really stinks watching the team you loved your whole life get beat by lesser competition. You know what, I don't have it today. I cannot continue to write about this team because I do not know how many different ways I can say they stink.

Blow it UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment