Monday, November 2, 2009

That hurts!

So I figured if I waited a little while that would ease the pain. I was wrong! I have no idea what to say! I honestly do not get it. I have not felt like this in some time. Usually the team that makes me so mad and disgusted plays every Sunday at 1 p.m.

Hey you know what, IT'S NOT OVER. I was taught when you have your back against the wall and EVERYONE is counting you out, YOU COME OUT FIGHTING! And that is what I expect from you guys. Come out like there is n tomorrow. I thank you for 2008, but that does not matter anymore. Nobody is respecting you guys for that year YOU NEED this one. I believe in you guys and I know a lot of people still do.

Crazier things have happened (like the Red Sox coming back from being down 3-0). Will it be hard, YES! But is it possible, YES! Come on guys I still believe and you and feel like you guys can force a game 7! All you have to do is win one game at a time. All we need is for the bats to come alive. Be patient at the plate just like you guys did in Game 1.

#54 LET IT GO! It's over with. You have to move on...and good luck in Game 5, I will be in the building...and oh yeah I AM COMING WITH MY POP!

No comments:

Post a Comment