Thursday, October 29, 2009

Game 2

As hard as it is for me to say this, I have to tip my hate to A.J. He pitched a hell of a game. He kept the Phillies guessing and the few times he "got in trouble," he got out of it with ease. He did what he was supposed to do and that was to put his team in a position to win the game.

Pedro, I am not mad at your performance either. You pitched well my friend. You honestly did what I asked you to do, it just sucks that our bats could not take advantage of the chances we had.

Guys please remember what I said after Game 1, it's the first to 4 not 1. Go get them in Game 3.

Oh yeah I'm sorry how could I forget! Ms. Keys! Ms. Keys. Ms. Keys! Wow! She never fails to impress me. Thanks Mr. Camera man for all of your tasteful cameras shots of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment