Thursday, October 8, 2009

Boy was I wrong!

First off I would like to say congrats to "UNLucky Lefty"...his wife went into labor during the game. But I'm sorry Cole that's the last time during this blog that I will give you kudos.

Cole you absolutely failed me. You not only lost the game, you also had such a short outing we saw not ONE, but TWO potential Game 3 starters try to save the day. Now I will not lie it's not completely your fault that our bullpen SUCKS and Uncle Chollie doesn't trust them, but screw that is it too much to ask you to pitch seven innings? Sh*t is it tooooo crazy to ask you to not give up 4 runs in the first 5 innings?

Dag Cole here I am telling everyone that you are a lock and how we have NOTHING to worry about. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe I jinxed the team. If it is I apologize Philly. If you know me you know that I always think about the team first. Shoot my father and I go to games partly because we are undefeated in all Sixers, Phillies, and Eagles games since 2003(but that is another story for another time). Actually here is one example, we sat in the FREEZING COLD...A NOREASTER to be exact and paid THOUSANDS of dollars to help the Eagles win the NFC championship (sorry for rambling). But again maybe it's my fault you stuck today Cole. Maybe I should have went to the game with my father and used my connects to get some seats. But I honestly did not think you needed our help today Cole!

Cole I am a realist so I understand you will not win every game but are you serious with this performance? Dag Cole I am speechless and have nothing else to say to you or my followers.

Hey once again I'd like to say thanks for following me and enjoying the Jerv movement. And as always PLEASE remember these are just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment