Monday, October 26, 2009

History...I guess

So for the first time in NFL history three teams are undefeated through the first seven weeks of the season. That's good for those teams (Colts, Broncos, and Saints), but are we witnessing history because those teams are "just that good" or is it because the NFL had a lot of BAD teams?

I believe it's because the NFL is filled with a lot of bad teams.

Look at Denver first. Two of their six wins have come against Oakland (yeah I know they beat my Eagles) and Cleveland. These two teams have combined for three wins so far this season.

The Colts have three wins vs. the Titans (0 wins), the Jags (three wins) and the Dolphins (two wins). So that would suggest that those teams are not good right?

The Saints have three wins vs. the Dolphins (two wins), the Lions (one win) and the Bills (three wins). Neither one of those teams appear to be a good team also.

In the NFL today there are 10 teams with losing records and five teams with .500 records. That means almost half the league does not have a winning record. That is crazy.

So does that mean that the NFL is a weak league, or that the teams on top of their divisions are "just that good?" I mean I am not trying to take anything from the teams that are undefeated but I am not a believer in how they have gotten some of their wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment