Monday, October 5, 2009

What's on my mind

So after going 2-0 on Saturday, I followed it up by going 1-1 on Sunday. Is that a bad thing? I do not think so. That brings me to 6-2 so far...

Anyhow is it me or is this Favre vs. GB stuff getting annoying! It's not like the game is in GB or something...I mean FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just play the game! I still like GB in this game and Rodgers should have a better game then Brett (plus I need him to have a good game because I am trailing in my fantasy league...my team's name is Vincent Chase).

Ok that's enough Brett Favre bashing...ok 1 more...I HATE BRETT FAVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah I'm playing Favre is one of the best to do it...I am just tired of hearing how good he is.

Changing subjects real fast, HOW BOUT THOSE PHILLIES!

I am so ready. I am waiting to see who Uncle Charlie puts on the mound for Game 1. I really hope it is Kid Cole. He is by far the best pitcher for the job. And honestly who on the staff plays better under the big lights? NOBODY. If the Phillies repeat it will be on the back of my 2 favorite players. Kid Cole and Ryan Howard.

Now I know I am all over the place today but that's because there is so much going on and I honestly want to touch them all.

Did you guys see Entourage last night?

That was by far the best season finale I have watched in a long time. Everything from my boy Matt Damon punking Drama, to E getting Sloan (SHE IS SOOOOOO BAD). But honestly what was better then watching Ari Gold come to the office doing his best Terminator impression.

The writers of that show did a tremendous job this year and I am looking forward to the next season...Oh yeah and if you are wondering why I am talking about this when I am suppose to blog about sports I decided to do it for 2 reasons.
  1. Because King James appeared on it and that made it a sports topic (HA)
  2. And the most important reason BECAUSE I WANT TO!
Hope you guys enjoyed this and remember this is JUST MY THOUGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment