Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Good & The Bad!

So I do not want to sound like Negative Nicholas but I actually saw some flaws in the Eagles dominating performance over the Bucs. Yeah I know what you're asking yourself "Jerv how can you say you saw flaws in the lopsided win?" Well I wish I didn't but I actually did.

The first thing I noticed was that the Eagles had a lot of trouble guarding the Bucs' tight end Kellen Winslow. Winslow torched the Eagles for over 100 yards receiving and two touchdowns also. Going into the game Winslow did not have 100 yards in a game this season and in the prior four games he only had a total of two TDs. If the Eagles plan to be a true contender they MUST work on stopping the opposing teams TE.

Another flaw I noticed was they amount of penalties that the Eagles had. They had a total of 10 penalties totaling 111 yards. On the bright side thats more yards than Winslow had (cheap shot...yes I know). True contenders do not make so many mistakes in a game. However if they do, they do not get caught. So one word of advice guys if you are going to cheat DON'T GET CAUGHT!

Now I was impressed with 5's effort and performance. No need to run down his stats because in my opinion it was a typical "5 type" game. But the person I was the most impressed with is Mr. Macline. He had over 100 yards receiving and two TD's. Welcome to the NFL sir.

The Eagles are definitely one of the best in the NFL and as the season goes on and the starters get more time to play with each other, they will continue to impress the world along with myself.

But again these are just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment