Sunday, October 11, 2009

A don't call me I'll call you Sunday

Even though the Phillies are getting screwed by having a 10pm et game I am ready for a great sports Sunday. Eagles at 1pm more games at 4pm and 8pm and then my Phillies at 10pm. LETS GO. This is the type of Sunday where I do not get up from in front of the TV.

Eagles game

I am very excited to see 5 back on the field. Hopefully the Birds will keep the high octane offense rolling and 5 will look like he did in 2004. The Bucs are starting to be annoying because no matter how bad or good they are, they ALWAYS seem to give us a hard time. I still do not think I am over the 60+ yard field goal to win the game a few years ago. I was watching that game with a Tampa fan and lets just say I wanted to fight after that game. With that said I am all for a Birds win today. WE NEED to keep it up and take advantage of the next few games and keep the good times rolling.

Phillies game

So I have a feeling the baseball gods are blessing us by letting the team have one more day off to make up for Uncle Chollie playing 2 starters in Game 2 after Unlucky Lefties horrible performance. Haap has played solid all year long and has been excellent on the road. I am not saying this game is a lock but I like our chances. I got carried away before and forgot that I am from Philly so no matter how much we are suppose to win, WE ALWAYS make it hard and sometimes find ways to screw up.

Hey Haap if you read this please relax out there. DO NOT PULL A COLE!. Try your best out there and do not look like you would rather do ANYTHING but pitch during the game. In fact J.A. JUST WIN! The city is supporting you. We do not expect for you to throw a no hitter...shoot not even a shutout. All we ask is that you go out there tonight and do your best. Because if you do your best I am 100% confident you and the team will win.

Good luck to both of my teams today and stay tuned for my recaps and as always remember these are just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment