Thursday, October 15, 2009

Is Cole back?

Hollywood Hamels must like going back home to California because minus the one inning (thanks Chase and Jimmy for screwing up the double play) Cole pitched well. I give credit where credit is due and my friend you deserve it.

I'm not saying Cole pitched great but at times he looked like he did during the 2008 season. His fastball was moving and confusing hitters all night. Thanks a lot Cole you made it a lot easier to wear your jersey without hearing people say slick comments. I am once again proud to speak your name.

How about Chan Ho Park? He came in during the bottom of the 7th and earned his money after not pitching for around a month. This guy forced Manny and Kemp to get out with a runner in scoring position and oh yeah there wasn't any outs and he never looked to be in trouble during their at bats. Park you're the man! Welcome back! And I honestly hope you can keep it up because we will need it.

To the rest of the team good job and PLEASE do your best in Game 2 because the # 1 goal is to BEAT L.A.

And as always please remember these are just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment