Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Do you beLEEve?

Man what a game! Cliff Lee was marvelous in Game 1. He had 10 k's and 0 walks in his first appearance in the World Series. Even when Lee did get behind in the count he threw the right pitch to get the batter out!

For those people tha watched the game, how about that behind the back catch he made! I am so filled with joy right now all I can say is thanks Lee and hopefully the rest of the staff can keep it up.

Now it's time for me to face the music. If you have followed my stuff during the playoffs I owe some words of praise to Chase Utley. He definitely came up big in Game 1. 2 home runs and always looked calm and in charge when he was involved in the game. Chase I am man enough to give you praise for your play when it's deserved. And after Game 1 you deserve it! I guess the time off helped you.

Good job guys but please remember it's the first to 4 not 1.

P.S. How about those Yankees fans? I am not talking trash because it's a 4 game series, I am just asking about all of the fans that left early...WOW didn't expect that from them...NOT COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment