Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lets make some Popcorn!

Ok so I am 6-3 so far. In a parlay world THAT SUCKS because with my luck I'd go 2-1 in every 3 game parlay. HOWEVA in my world (straight bets) I am on a roll. NOW PLEASE remember I am not a rocket scientist (anybody that has grown up with me knows that) and I am not forcing your hand and making you risk your own popcorn. I am just giving friendly advice for the weekend games. FYI the lines fluctuate allllll the time. So be careful.

Saturday's games

Georgia vs. Tennessee

This game is a PK. Now I usually do not touch these games (and I am still nervous about this one) but I have not been impressed with Tennessee so far. Georgia on the other hand looked very good last week when they took on LSU. Now that could be because LSU was looking ahead to the Florida game or it could be because Georgia is a good team. So if I HAD to pick this game I would take Georgia in this one.

Georgia Tech vs. Florida St.

Wow I never thought I would have the guts to go public and take FSU....BUT with all that is going on in the news about Bobby Bowden I have to imagine that FSU will come to play. FSU is -3 at home against #22 ranked G. Tech, and also they are looking for their first ACC win of the season. I look for FSU to win and also cover the spread at -3.

Sunday's games

Washington vs. Carolina

Carolina is -4.5 at home against the Redskins and they are looking for a win BAD. To me both teams suck and this game will show I am right. But I still like Carolina over Washington because I think a team that loses to Detroit and struggles with St. Louis may in fact be a team on the decline. Therefor I am picking Carolina to get their first win and to cover the spread.

Jacksonville vs. Seattle

For some odd reason this game is also a PK. Now Vegas knows a lot more then this guy but I'm not a fool. The Jags looked good a few times this season and they are taking on Seattle and their backup QB this week. I would have to say that gives Jacksonville an advantage. Also David Garrard looks like he is "in the zone" so I look for him to have a good game and also lead his team to a win.

Remember everyone THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS so use your popcorn at your own risk. Stay tune for my Game 2 recap (GO PHILLIES) and also Jerv's Friday Fantasy plays (that sounds like a cool name).

No comments:

Post a Comment