Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally it's here!

I honestly couldn't sleep Monday night. What better way to decide who will wear the baseball crown than to have two teams that represent two city's that do not like each other.

One team is the defending champs, and the other team is the most popular teams in all sports. Both teams have fans that are not know for being too nice to opposing teams.

Game 1 is not just Broadway vs. Broad St. it's C.C. vs. Lee ( 2 former AL Cy Young award winners). It's C.C. vs. the last team to defeat him in the playoffs. The outstanding Phillies outfielders vs. the Yankees explosive lineup. The list goes on and on.

Man I am so hype I can hardly type. How cool would it be to see the Phillies become the back to back World Series Champions by defeating the Yankees? To me it's the only way I'd want it!

LETS PLAY BALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment