Friday, October 9, 2009

Jerv's Friday Fantasy plays

Man I am still pissed about UnLucky Lefty but to follow in the footsteps of the great Andy Reid "I'm not going to get into all that!"

Lets get to it! In ALL of my leagues I have a pretty pretty pretty good team. No I am not in 1st HOWEVA I have them right where I want them.

WHO TO PLAY!

David Garrard: Dude threw for over 300 yards last week and I am looking for him to put up very similar numbers this week because The Seahawks are not doing to well against the pass and have given up 5 touchdown passes in the past 2 weeks. Garrard is in the zone and I'd look for him to keep it up this week.

Brian Westbrook: So this could be the Eagles fan in me, but I do not think Westbrook is done. I honestly think that he has a little juice left in him and will perform this week against Tampa Bay. The Bucs are ranked 30th against the run and 17th against the pass. I look for Westbrook to break at least one screen play long and also to be efficient on the ground.

Mike Sims-Walker: Well in order for Garrard to be successful he has to have a receiver to throw the ball to right? Correct! And that man is Walker. Walker caught seven balls for 91 yards and two TD's in a Week 4 win. I honestly think Garrard and Walker will be a nice combo this week so look for them to ball.

GUYS I'D STAY AWAY FROM

The Bengals: They are facing the Ravens and well lets just say they look stellar this year. Now I will admit so does Palmer and the gang but they are not a good play in my eyes this week. The Ravens are a top 10 defense and should be pretty stingy this week.

Tom Brady and Pats: Wow did I just say that...OH YES I DID. Now I know most people that have Brady or Moss will have to play them this week because of where they were drafted, but do not expect much from them. The Broncos are #2 in yards allowed and with an injured Fred Taylor the Pats may try to throw even more. NOW LETS GET THIS CLEAR I am not telling you to sit Brady nor Moss but I am saying DO NOT BE SHOCKED if they struggle this week.

I hope these plays help and remember these are YOUR teams so play and sit who YOU feel is best. Feel free to comment on this post if you have any questions or if you would like to ask me a fantasy question in private feel free to hit up my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment