Thursday, October 15, 2009

Letter to Cole

Dear Cole,

Hey man I know I was a little harsh last time, so I hope I did not hurt your feelings. I honestly did not mean it if I did. You just have to understand this is my life. Matter of fact this is everyone's life in the city. We eat, sleep, and breath with you guys. So please understand how we as fans can get emotional. So if you happen to read this before Game 1 PLEASE do your thing. I have defended you all season long to my friends and said you will turn it around in the playoffs. Don't let me down. Shoot don't let the city down. I looked like an a$$ after Game 2 and I did not like that. I mean I didn't know what to do so I blacked out on you. My bad! Goodluck in Game 1.

Sincerely,

Jerv

And as always these are just my thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I think Cole needs to spend less time reading this blawg and more time focusing on defending the title and raising his newborn baby-son!

    ReplyDelete