Monday, October 5, 2009

Ouch!

Ok lets get the easy part out of the way. Week 4 of the NFL season did me WRONG. I went 1-2 and 3-3 overall this weekend (including College Football). Don't worry guys and gals I will bounce back. 6-3 since I started.

BRETT FAVRE!

Man was I wrong. I watched every snap of that game and WOW! Brett did his thing. Dude threw for 271 yards and three TD's...DAMN! I can admit when I am wrong and boy was I ever. He did not throw ANY picks. And he showed that if the Vikings need him to win the game for them (because Green Bay bottled up ADP) he can do it. Anyone that knows me is well aware that it is VERY hard for me to show Brett any love. So for the rest of this blog I will NOT partake in Brett bashing.

HOWEVA (in my best Steven A. Smith voice) I still feel Green Bay made the right choice by letting him go. Why? Because Aaron Rodgers looked GREAT. He threw for almost 400 yards and two TD's and was under pressure ALL night long and never lost his cool. Rodgers looks like he is the real deal and has not even started a full 2 years in the NFL. So Green Bay fans I know this "L" may hurt because it was to Favre BUT trust me you have a gem in Rodgers.

LASTLY

Today and TODAY only all of the Brett Favre lovers win (for today and ONLY today) he is definitely one of the best these 2 eyes have watched play the game, but do not get toooooo happy. My opinion WILL change when he throws a costly pick in the next game.

But then again these are just my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment