Sunday, October 4, 2009

Told you so!

So anyone that knows me knows that I am not one to say I told you so...BUT uh lets keep it real..Your boy is on fire like a Fourth of July cookout (yeah I know that sucked).

I told you guys EXACTLY what would happen in Georgia when they faced LSU, and also that Miami was going to do their thing when they faced Oklahoma.

LSU VS. Georgia

Man this one was a good one. I honestly enjoyed this game and was happy to see LSU pull it out at the end...But I want LSU fans to know that if they come with that weak crap when they play my boys...well lets just say they will get served!

GO GATORS!

WILL I KEEP IT UP?

I think so. But then again if I didn't I would not have made sure I posted this before Sunday's game. If you do not like my NFL picks for Week 4 thats cool. Trust me I understand. So keep your popcorn in your pocket, but make sure you play those guys I said to play in FFB. I can almost guarantee if you have them and they are on your bench...YOU WILL BE SORRY...

Enjoy your Week 4

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment