Monday, October 12, 2009

How good is Ryan?

So all I have to say about this one is WHAT A GAME. I must admit I was three seconds away from calling my ticket guy and putting in a request to be at Game 5 so that my father and I can be there to guide the team to a win. Needless to say I am glad I do not have to do that yet. My guys pulled it out and showed the heart of a champion.

Man I love this team. If I could run to the top of a mountain right now I would and scream "I LOVE THE PHILLIES!" Over and over again.

Quick question, can Ryan Howard get some respect? I mean what more does he have to do? I mean I know Albert Pujols is great but is he that much better then RH? I don't think so. After getting paid this offseason Ryan lost weight and became a better fielder. And oh yeah he is still the man with a bat in his hand.

Look I'm not about to run down his stats or even use Game 4 as an example of why he is great (FYI if you missed the game that sucks for you). All I want you guys to do is give my guy some respect and realize that he is great and so is this team.

GO PHILLIES and BEAT L.A.

And as always these are just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment