Thursday, October 22, 2009

Did I miss something?

As I celebrated on Broad St. I observed many things. But there was one thing that actually disturbed me. There were numerous chats of "Bleep the Yankees!" Um did I miss something? Did they win the ALCS yet?

Yeah I know it looks as if they will face the Phillies in the World Series, but they didn't get there yet! Maybe it's the Yankee hater in me that is writing this. Or maybe it's the fact that I don't understand why the Yankees are being treated like they are the defending champs.

Don't get me wrong I do think the Yankees will represent the AL in the Series but I would not be shocked if they blow it like they did against the Red Sox.

I honestly would love to beat the Yankees in the World Series. But please national and local media LET THEM GET THERE FIRST!

And when they do get there please save me a Broadway vs. Broad St. red shirt sz XL.

4 more till we party!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, becasue the Yankees def blew it last night.

    ReplyDelete