Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank God for the Phillies

Hey Andy give me a call, I can play offensive line. Shoot give me a chance seems like everyone else is getting one.

How do you come into the season with a put together offensive line? How do you start the season with a right side that includes a guy coming of MAJOR surgery, and a guy that has not played football in a few years (and he has not played this year either, but you can find him all over the internet).

How do you take on a team like the Oakland Raiders, who have a pretty good secondary and front four, and decide NOT to run the ball? How do you run the ball 14 times and throw it 46 times when your QB did not have TWO seconds to throw the ball.

I feel like crap today! I honestly thought that if I held of from writing my blog directly after the game, I may feel a little better. But I don't! I am embarrassed because my team couldn't beat the Oakland Raiders.

You know what I am not going to waste anymore time on the Eagles. Yes I still love them and bleed green BUT I will not give them anymore time when there is a team like the Phillies in action.

Cliff Lee was marvelous in Game 3. He is making guys like myself look foolish for even questioning who should have been the Game 1 starter of the NLDS. Lee has shown he is definitely the ace of the team. Thanks Lee, I mean that from the bottom of my Phillies' heart. You and Ryan Howard are obviously on a mission, and that is to become World Champions again!

For those that do not know Lee tied a Phillies record for strikeouts in a playoff game (10) and Howard has had a R.B.I. in every game during that playoffs (a record also). You guys along with the rest of the team are making the city proud and we thank you.

Hey after this run is over would you guys mind talking to the Green team? They need advice on how to win. Yeah you're right they won't listen because they are the "gold standard." HA PLEASE! Anyhow good luck in Game 4 boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment